Monday, June 25, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Y Young (Brand New Sealed in Box) Virgin ?
This is a lovely phone which came from Virgin. It is brand new with security seal still intact on box. This is an unwanted gift from Virgin as I am happy with my existing phone. This phone retails at anywhere from 110 - 130. It was released in UK this year and is a fantastic first Smartphone. It has a 2mega Pixel Camera. Very easy to use.
It has an expandable memory, so you can put a memory card in it. It came from virgin so Im not sure if it is locked to virgin??? I dont really want to open box until I have a sale as ppl like things to be perfect and I think this would be a great gift.
I can show you proof that virgin sent me this item and that it is not stolen etc. Obviously cash on collection so you would know where to find me anyway.
Picture is from google as the phone is in sealed samsung packaging.
Your welcome to view item but would ask that you open only after agreeing to sale. In other words please dont expect to play with it and then change your mind. This item is brand new and I will not be able to sell it as such if I open the box. However if there is anything wrong with item once opened I would not expect you to purchase. Hope this all makes sense.
Samsung Galaxy Young Std S5360 Quad Band android wifi gps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Black Apple Iphone 4 in excellent condition. Always had front and rear screen protectors fitted, and protection fitted to the edges too. ...
-
Hi. Selling my Blackberry Bold 9900 it is in VERY good condition as seen in the pics below. Genuine reason for sale going to buy a Iphone. ...
-
HI IM SELLING MY IPHONE 4 16GB ON ORANGE AND T MOBILE NETWORK GOOD WORKING ORDER AND CONDISION, PHONES COME WITH PLUG HEADPHONE AND USB CAB...
-
BRAND NEW ,UNOPENED BLACK .16 GIG UNWANTED UPGRADE, FROM ORANGE , MAY ACTUALLY BE UNLOCKED CHEAP PHONE AT THIS PRICE
-
TOM TOM ONE FOR SALE COMES WITH CASE AND CHARGER PERFECT WORKING ORDER ALSO HAS MEMORY CARD FOR EASY UPDATE 07951 714880
-
Polycom SoundStation 2 Conference Phone with LCD Display (Model Number 2200-16000-001) The item is used but fully working. This is the...
-
quick sale fully working phone still has the seal on it self comes with usb charger 360 o.n.o no stupid offers please! can deliver lo...
-
Blackberry Bold 9900 Black. Mint condition. Boxed with accessories. Factory unlocked to all networks. for 240. CASH ON COLLECTI...
-
i have a black iphone 3gs 16 gig with box and cover ect works fine besides i think the batt is faulty works when plugged in by charger spa...
-
i have a weenicons iphone 4/4s phone case for sale it hasnt been touched or opened but there is a couple of rips on outer packaging on the t...
0 comments:
Post a Comment