Sunday, June 3, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S2 Black Unlocked Boxed Mint .

Samsung Galaxy S2 in Black Unlocked with Latest Android Ice Cream Sandwich Fully Boxed with Screen Protector and unused PAYG Sim (Optional 32GB Micro SD Card also Available) Samsung Galaxy SII in Black 16GB Built in Memory (Extra 32GB Micro SD Card for extra 15 Pounds) Unlocked (Works on all Networks) In Pristine Unmarked Condition All Round Fully Boxed with Original Accessories Running on the latest Android 4 (ICS) operating system If you know anything about Smartphones you will know that the S2 is not just any phone, it has lots of features such as : *4.3 Inch Super AMOLED Plus Screen (Superb Clarity and much larger screen than the iPhone 4/4S…..yet it is still a perfectly sized phone) *Fast Dual Core 1.2GHZ Processor *8MP Camera with flash (and it can take 1080p Video with sound) GPS *Bluetooth *Internet Access (through WiFi or 3G) *Email *Google Maps *Sat Nav *Voice Talk *Tethering support (so that you can connect your wireless enabled laptop to the internet whilst on the move by turning your phone into an access point) *Plus the ability to download thousands of Apps (many for free) from the Play Store It originally came on the 3 Network but I had it unlocked, so now it is OPEN TO ALL NETWORKS. Since the first Day I used it, it has ALWAYS had a Front LCD Screen Protector fitted. In addition it has always been kept in a Soft Pouch case hence the handset is immaculate and totally unmarked (You can see how particular I am) You will not find a better example…100 Percent working, meticulously looked after and cared for WHAT YOU GET *Boxed Galaxy S2 Handset in Noble Black (I still have all the original packaging stickers too) Screen Protector fitted *Genuine S2 Battery *Genuine S2 Earphones *Genuine S2 Earbuds (for Earphones) *Genuine S2 Charger *Genuine S2 USB Cable BONUS EXTRAS INCLUDED *Spare LCD Screen protector *Screen Cleaning Cloth *New Sealed Giff Gaff PAYG Sim (Giff Gaff use the O2 network. You can activate the sim and top up with a 10 goody back per month and get 250 min Any Network Minutes, Unlimited Texts and Unlimited Internet) OPTIONAL EXTRAS *32GB Branded Micro SDHC card (giving you a huge 48GB in total) Add 15 Pounds to price The only reason I am selling is that I am up for an upgrade and I don’t need 2 phones, otherwise there would be absolutely no reason why I would sell this. Only 245 Pounds (or Only 260 Pounds if you also want the extra 32GB Memory Card) NO OFFERS NO SCAMMERS CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular